LONG TERM DISABILITY (LTD)
Proper planning results in exceptional results. What if you or your employee becomes partially or totally disabled? Our goal is to provide benefit solutions, which will meet your needs or your employee’s needs for the future.
Global has an extensive selection of Long Term Disability (LTD) products to choose from. Long Term Disability insurance provides coverage for employees who are partially or totally disabled due to a covered physical disease, injury, pregnancy, or mental disorder. We offer employer-paid coverage as well as employee-paid voluntary and buy up plans.
Our selection of LTD products includes a special program tailored for the needs of Health Care Providers in Louisiana and a special program tailored for the needs of attorneys.
Our products have some of the following features:
In addition, we have a program which offers benefits for the severely disabled which provides additional financial security for employees who are unable to perform two or more Activities of Daily Living (bathing, continence, dressing, eating, toileting, and transferring)
- “Zero-day” partial disability automatically included
- Choice of benefit waiting periods: 30,60,90,120,180 and 365 days
- Guaranteed renewable
- Guarantee issue available with most policies
- Flexible benefit percentages: 40,50,60
- Flexible definition of earnings, including bonuses
- 24 Month own occupation period with optional, one, two, three, five-year to age 65.
- 24 Month own specialty followed by own occupation to age 65 for physicians and attorneys.
- Benefits amount from $10,000 to a maximum benefit of $25,000 per month (may vary with demographics and industry)
- We can develop a LTD product, which will meet your needs.
We would like the opportunity to show you or your employees with proper planning and Global Benefits, we can plan for your proper benefit needs for the future. For us to start in helping you plan, please provide the following information either by e-mail or phone (New Orleans 504-443-5422, Toll Free 1-800-443-5694, or FAX: 504-443-6004)
- Date of Birth